Wednesday, December 22, 2004

on da plane

Bloggie…. Blog can be written even when u r not online.. juz like wat I’m doin rite now… this blog… is not written when I’m online … but it was written on DA PLANE… haha.. few thing doesn’t work they way I wanted … I wan some sweet but they dun hef… I wan to use this laptop longer than I could … but I juz can plug the pin in !! darn it .. haha… and the Movies aint wat I’m looking forward to watch … and they dun hef Chinese song …. Worst thing will be that I need to adjust my time now.. I cant sleep rite now… I need to c wat the canadaian are doing rite now.. haha .. now is about 10am iver there.. they should be waliking around .. haha but I aint … but at least I’m not sleeping ..haha .. soon .. wait till 1pm or 2 I will get myself a nap until I reach Toronto… haha … AMD processor reli takes up a lot of batt… gotta stop… byEZ

p/s: it was -90 degree celcius outside the plane!!!!

1 comment:

huixin said...

can online on plane meh?