Sunday, May 27, 2007

There has been many things happening in my life... (is that a life.... im not sure... at least i call it a life...) well i do consider being bz as a life... bz with assignment is a life... but a sad one... bz with non-acedemic stuff.. is also a life... which i will classified as a fun life.... hanging out with my fren... will be of coz the best life.... and having test coming into my life... is a hectic life...also, things which involved emotion, i call it a emo life... hahaha and when everything... good and bad ,in my judgement, come along... it's a crazy but yet living it life.... hahahah

as i have mention (or i haven in the blog)... Part of the reason i joined the MUSA (Monash Student Council) this year is becoz part of my life... has been gone and i have not been searching for it until someone came to apporach me to join MUSA. That is a life i have lost since Sunway College Student Council.... (and JPA3 which i couldnt find any advancement....)...

In the past weeks i have been doing alot of things, assignemnt all dued on the same day... meeting with the deputy prime minister of malaysia, Dato' Seri Najib, packing stuff to move, trying to study... getting the best life back and also involving myself into the emo life...

so... am i trying to make myself bz... or make myself seems bz... or trying to put the "JasonC being the bz person" concept to my frenz and others... i wonder...

No comments: