Saturday, September 01, 2007

Merdeka Eve

Oh yeah... Time for some updates...

But first...

Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan Malaysia ke 50. ( im aware that it has passed but i did not wish her here yesterday so i wish her today loh) [why does ppl always refer to their country as her, is it because it's nature and MOTHER NATURE??]

Ok.. back to merdeka celebration, a.k.a. countdown... well.. there isnt any actually but there's for sure a memorable scene...

so on the eve of merdeka ( opps... merdeka means independent)... My division decided to go on a road trip, to putrajaya to see fireworks.... but then... we met with an accident...

I am so sorry for Desmond, who actually asked me to drive and i refused.... and also for his ELEANOR ( MyVi)... they are reli bad... but for further details please refer to Desmond's Blog...

none of us sustained any major injuries... those who got it on the spot will be me and cze wien... minor injury... i twisted my ankle... and cze wien, her thumb... and now desmond and william felt the after shock which is not major also... thank god we are all alrite...

i donoe wat happen but all of us were wearing seat beat at that time... including those at the back...

now... here's my leg... today... im fine do not worry, but the photo might suggest otherwise... Looks can be deceiving...



Superficial View , left Leg

distal view, Left Leg

5 comments:

huixin said...

u sure u r ok?
ur leg looks really bengkak

Anonymous said...

.......
...............
.....................
Although I am worried about you...
(I AM SINCERE! BITE U IF U SAY I AM NOT!
I can't stop laughing~~ :P
Nevermind, I have faith in you, that u will be alright soon~

LALALA~~~~ *fly away*

JasonC said...

the looks is reli not pleasing.. but im feeling alrite...


and hau.. thank you... continue to have faith in me lah...

xiunuan said...

I so ...... feel like stepping on the smoothy smooth feet ...
buahahahhaaaa

chiau chuin said...

hey are you alright? Just read your blog. u leg look like it belong to an elephant.....