Friday, February 20, 2009

First Saturday in Adeliade

I have been here since tuesday and it should be 4-5 days since i reached australia.

Well, honestly, this few days has not been the easiest day of my life as expected. I have experienced it before, back in canada few years back.

Something i should be glad this time is that my urge or going home are not that strong. i wont deny that i felt so bad that i wish to be home right away but well... at least i could still control on that, not like when i was in canada.

I have been here for so many days, other than the childhood fren that came with me, i have not actually met a fren yet... im suppose to have a few frens here but it's either i dun have thier contact or i have and dun dare to find them... im in desperate need to see familiar faces to meet familiar face before i head out to search for new frens and to meet people that are not malaysian or someone i familiar with...

i had became so desperate that at one point i just add a random fren's 2nd degree fren on facebook just becoz she is here and she's studing in flinders.

i reli need to see familiar faces.... sobs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Pats jason's back*
Yes i rmb that time when u went away to canada...poor boy...but u're doing a lot better now ey? Just need a bit more time to adjust and im sure u'll be fine. Stay strong. Take care.

JasonC said...

thanks gwen!

im doing way better now..

u take care too ya

huixin said...

Hwa Khang, i understand that kind of feeling very well. I did experiece these kind of feeling, feels like wanna shout, wanna cry, wanna bang my head to the wall, but just can't get out of this place. that's why i have been going home so frequently. i'll always support you! do call me for a chat when you need me.