Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A very unique "realtionship"

Somewhere, out there, chemistry is happening,
i somehow get to share a very unique 'relationship' with this girl and her name is ... PIXIE...

i dun think many of u know who she is ... and i dun think i ever mention her to many of u .. mayb juz the few close fren of mine... so now ... sice she has disclosed alot of my information ... i shall do so to her too

Name : Lim Pi Xie
Age: 20
DOB : 1986 Dec 27
Add : (Former) 16, Jalan PJS 9.26 Bandar Sunway
Current Location : Memorial UNiversity of Newfoundland , St. John's , NL , Canada

okey... why i say we have this relationship ? i have to admit it started out quite weird ... well at least for me it's weird...

so one day, when i was checking my frenster ac... the old one which i do not usually maintain ... and i found this msg.. titiled " DO U Study In MUN".. i was shocked to see the title because i was wondering if the MUN is the MUN im thinking about ... den i read it... ( I usually dun read msg from strangers... only when the title attracts me ... haha)

so i opened it and the first question she asked was.. am i a malaysian haha . i find it funny .. well for a complete stranger it's not funny lah .. haha well then i start to reply her and i always remind myself to log in this frenster ac at least weekly and at that time i have class in computer lab every friday and i made that a time that i check my frenster ac ... because the class is too boring .. hahaha

den we continue for sometime the msg until i asked for her msn ... and it was then .. our conversations was all brought to MSN and no longer in frenster..

when we were "chatting" in frenster.. it was a bit distal... however, when we started to chat in msn .. .to my surprise ... we can actually crap anything at anytime ... even the time difference is like 13 or 11 hours ... but yet ... we can still chat and crap ... and until a day ... i dun remember when ... it came a shocking news... we summarized that we had alot in common ...

here's the all we have in common ... i will start will the least convincing till the most...

1. We have quite a number of frenz in common ...

2. we both love almost the same food... eg. Assam Laksa and Tom Yam

3. My ex-gf is her fren's fren .. ( this is a new discovery... very recent)

4. We like to tok ... mulut murai .. hahaha

5. We both studied in Sunway College in the same year 2004. She was taking A levels while i was doing my CIMP. Same campus, the compaund not that big and i was the student coucil ( i represent her at times.. because i represent the students in general) and my face could be seen on the brochure of sunway university college ... and yet... we didnt meet... or mayb we did we juz donoe each other and she wasnt attractive enuff for me .. hahahaha

6. I went to Canada to study for a week rite ... for those of u who know .. and i came back ... i went on winter 2005 and came back the same time... i went to Memorial University of Newfoundland .. and she went to the same place... but on the second year... 2006...and she is still there... only if i went a year later... i would have met her ... ( she knows my housemate there also ... )

7. Our best frenz used to date... Dayton my best fren and lilia her best fren ... they used to date and yet we didnt meet each other b4 ... considering that my best fren always brings lilia out... hmm... reli no jodoh .. hahaha

8. and the last for now ... and the most shocking wan i got... She used to be my neighbour... and stay like 4 doors away from me ... i stay in 8 and she stays in 16 when we were in primary 3 i think ... but she moved out very fast .. in 9 months time if i could still remember ... BUT here comes the BUT ... BUt we have never met each other ... hey'' it's like 4 doors away ... if my mother whack me at that time and i cry .. it is possible that she could hear me also .. hahaha and that's how near it is ...

if that's not shocking for u ... try me ... provide me with some other REAL example u have encoutered that is more shocking or a better "realtionship" haha ..

i hope that i will see her soon .. but i have to pray that she gets a job next summer so she will come back on next winter... or if she dont .. she will come back in next summer... im forced to pray that she get a job .. so i will have a big pressie when it comes to chirstmas rite , pixie ? hahha

our frist meeting shall be our favourite food ... hahaha

PIxie .. if u could find anythign thing else do let me know hahaha ...

you guys could go overand see wat she write about us at http://pxlim1986.spaces.msn.com/

here's a photo of her

6 comments:

huixin said...

Khang, so now u understand the strange feeling of knowing someone tat you suppose to know earlier than this. haha

huixin said...

Khang, so now u understand the strange feeling of knowing somebody you should know earlier!!! haha

JasonC said...

yeah i think so ... hahahah

Anonymous said...

Ooi!!, im totally disppointed at u lar!! got mistake lar brotha!
1st, at the time when u blooged, i was technically still 19 not 20 ok! not yet bday ar!
2nd, i lupa already.. who was the ex-gf that you were talking about? i know any of ur ex-gf meh? i onli know the onli 'ex-gf' word that i mentioned about was lilia, dayton's ex-gf.. (if only lilia got date u before then different story lar!)
3rd, hallo! it's not that im not attractive enough to attract you when we are in sunway ok?! it's you who's not attractive enough to attract my attention. i am a nobody in sunway, but you are suppose to be somebody, but i dont even know this 'somebody' existed.. now, who's the failure?!
anywayz, you no needa pray already lar, i might be coming back this summer. family miss me wan me to come back! (so called miss me only lar)

Anonymous said...

my mistake.. the ex-gf that u were talking about.. is my friend's friend. but i still lupa which one of your ex-gf and which of my friend wor.. brother, im still waiting for you to restart ur comp lar.. so darn slow lar u!!

JasonC said...

yes!!! i will be praying !!! and not... u r not attractive, you din know me coz u tidak peka terhadap isu isu social dalam masyarakat!