Saturday, March 25, 2006

hola

hola~ long time no c ... hahaha

i think the moment i start my break in monash ... is when i stop blogging also rite ?? i suppose so ... well... the new term begin is not when i start blogging again .. ahah that's wierd ..

to jia yee... sorry you have check it often and find nothing in here .. sometimes when i check .. the page starts to display wierd stuff ... all corupted ... and reli messed up ...

and to chiau chun... sorry too ... u r the seocnd one who scolded me ... haha ok .. not scold ... sounded ... haha

to others who juz linked me .. jane .. and mayb sook wai .. thank you ... haha

it's reli late now .. so i will update tml .. hahah .. lazy me .. ciaoz ...

2 comments:

huixin said...

ooi...y no special thanks for me too? I also visit ur blog frequently!! this is unfair!! hey..i want to complain!!!

JasonC said...

ok ok .. add u loh ... hahah