Wednesday, March 29, 2006

in compansation to huixin who claim she's a frequent visitor, sorry because i forget to cite u and sorry for not updating my blog for sometime k ?hahaha

Now.. homeowrk is really a big part of my life... well a life full with homework is still a homework but to me ... i dun think it is ... to me ... life is will not be complete if there's nothing other than studies involved in life. So... now i'm a guy with no life (own definiation) hahaha

although i have something outside of college to work on with ..still i feel like without joining a club in university is not really a good thing for me... still until now i only joined Monash Biotech Club .. which i'm not even active in it ... haih ... even JPA3, i'm not there like always ... once a week ... but for me ... this 4 - 6 hours a week in JPA3 will be the best time my week.... hahah

Beginning last week, i have been going to my club and start working out and swimming... hahah... to have a healtier lifestyle... i'm loving the result.. my long lost "better looking" chest is now back to me again ... haha i could describe it as.. transformation of breast to CHESt hahah that's juz a example ... dun think nonsense ... hahaha still my belly is not gettting rid yet ... it takes time ... haha... so i'm still gonna work hard... hopefully tml will be Tennis day.. long since i took a racquet and whack a yellow tennis ball hahaha ..

today is pohchan and tsai-shan's bday ... so i wish you all the best here ... and mayb your day be special and memorable..

ja!

No comments: