Sunday, May 14, 2006

i went back to my fren's dad funeral again today .. to pay the final respect... i cant lie .. but i hate it.. I HATE IT SO MUCH ... i hate to see how my fren suffer the lost... i cant bare to see his expression ... and i blame myself because i cant do anything ... i cant even walk near to comfort him... there were praying session going on ... and many things he take care of... during and after the funeral... well.. my fren and i was pallnign to wait for my fren after the funeral.. after his father is buried ... but he was too bz and at nite he wants to cool down .. well.. we decided that we need to bring him out often for the next feew months ... keeping track of him ... and mayb that's the least we could do ... i just hope he cant pick up fast... no need to be on the spot .. but over a period of time... a short period of time...

tiong hoe.. stand strong... you are with us... we have our feet, standing stong in the soil as root for you... u will be growing tree and we will be holding u together as we all grow together... STRONG my fren ...

No comments: