Friday, May 12, 2006

phew..a bz week... basically.. it was indeed a buzy week... Bio Partial Lab report due tuesday ... Chem full repot(this is one hell crazzy report..16pages... damm...) BTH essay... 1500 words... ETW assigment... BTH Assingmetn... whew... onli the name of it is crazy enuff .. hahaa ... well still i managed to go over it ... next week is gonna be another bz week... dowan to mention the workload first... i dowan to reimnd myself first... well... the week was then became grey when i received a message from a fren ... saying that a dad of my fren pass away ...

going to funeral has been my "passtime" this yr... there's been 3 funeral up to this month... and they are getting closer to me .. from my mum's cousin to my mum's uncle den my fren's dad... on top of that... rachel's granma... i'm over-filled with news of ppl departing this world... y?

till now .. i still think that this yr is not a good year... everything bad seems to happen...

i went to see my fren and pay respect to his father this afternoon... when i tok to him.. he eyes were filled with tears... just that mayb he does wan the tears to drop... he was sustaining them... i could tell... i knew him since young first memory was std 5... but i think i knew him b4 that.. we got closer during form 4... and i know the dad since young also ... he alwasy comes to school to pick up my fren... his dad is a nice person ... he treat his son's fren like frenz ... he's a good person .. but y sad things keep happening .. i doneo wat i could do to help.. i reli donoe .. i;m bad at this ... i'm lousy in console and evething ... i can even say a line that is comforting ... now i see him suffer the pain of losing a father ... and i cant help .. haihz...

i keep blaming myself... i need to know ... i reli need to know wat could i do in this world .. wat part i can play in this world .. to make everyone happy... ppl alawys say ... i wanto become a doctor... so i can save more ppl... but how much can a doctor do ? ppl will still eventually leave this world... so i think .. the best way is that making everyone's life worth it as they are alive is mroe imporatnt ... keeping a person alive longer... that's second ... because if ur life is not happy... there's no point living on(twinbuzz...u r not subjected into this category plz... i dun think u r ...)..(that is for ppl that's sick... counting everysecond to the end ofthier life,... ) that's my argument... i'm sure alot ppl against it ... and if that happens to me *touchwood* i;m not sure if i could do the same... if that was your father .. u will definaetly want him to live longer ... and suffer the pain rite... i would now argue that living happy life is better but when it comes to me .. i might reli like to buy sometime instead of ending the suffering .. i doneo ... i cant say it coz i've never been into this situation ...

hiahz.. i'm drowing in my sorrows ... so ... this is another sad post... i doneo y this year has been like this... I WAN TO WORLD TO BE BETTER ... btu wat am i doing to change it ? nothing ? i suck ...

4 comments:

huixin said...

Gambade for the assignments and reports!

Come'on, don't drown urself into sorrow!! You can do a lot for the world! Not to mention too much, at least for me, u always stand by my side when I feel down. You r kinda important to me! Cheer up!

chiau chuin said...

hey...
i think you have already play a big part in making people around you happy...I think that is great and not many people can that....
death is just part of life...every people can't avoid it...it just a cycle...well at least now tiong hoe's dad will not suffer anymore...but i feel it's a pity to loose a great guy like that to a disease...but i think he led quite a happy life...
I just wish I can do something to help tiong hoe,but I know there nothing we could do to make him forget the fact...
the world is already a better place with you as a friend....think positively my friend.

JasonC said...

Thankz hx n cc ...

hx,cc... that's a fren will do .. any fren can also do that to you.. so in colclusion... everyone shoudl have a bunch of fren.. coz frenz are those that can make ur day more cheerful...

i cherish u guys too!!

now i just hope tionghoe will be fine lah ... i agree we also cant do much ... we cant cahnge wat have happened...

huixin said...

Khang, not every friend will do that. Only best friend will try to help for every single matter.