Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dilemma, Exam, etc...

well... Australian University or rather southern hemisphere university will be having exam in the coming month... Stress huh...

Speaking of stress... that the ONLY thing im lack of... WTH... without this... how am i suppose to motivate myself to study?? if i dun study... how do i PASS!!!

My exam timetable is a bit sucky... and it sounds something like this...

8 June - Physiology Paper 1
14 June - Microbiology Paper 1
20 June- Physiology Paper 2
21 June- Laboratory and Workplace Management
22 June- Cellular Metabolism
25 June - Microbiology Paper 2.

Basically... i have nothing against ending the finals late... coz no matter how early it finish... the holiday is still gonna be short... the thing is... the papers are like a day after another esp those reli hard wan... Laboratory and Workplace Management i have no idea wat to study and Cell Met is gonna be a killer paper... haih... nvm... why am i thinking so far when i haven even started to revise my Physiology... crap...

Beside having exam in mind (which part of my mind does think of exam... hmmm.. i know there are... maybe is just too minute to spot it...) i still have another thing to think of... that will kinda be a dilemma more than anything else...

What kind of dilemma leh.. :

Scenario 1: (due to the attraction of the Monash new campus... ) Extend a semester.... expects to graduate Dec 2008... at the same time... i can do a research project unit... The extended semester just to focus on a research... that will help me in further studies...

but downpart will be: cant grad with my classmates, graduate later and come out with a bachelor degree as "old man", delayed my studies, delayed my further studies... (and some others cant think now)

the best part of choosing this option : better study time... can focus more ( kononya lah) more organised, no need to take so many business subject as elective, take more science subjects as elective... get to do a research project and understand if im fit to be a researcher... can enjoy the new campus more !!!

Scenario 2: Fast fast kau tim my studies in Monash... grad ( regardless is there's ceremony or not) and apply to study my Master Degree in Canada and start study in September 2008.

Pros: Finish faster, get to go to Canada to study sooner, wont miss Pixie in MUN (or mayb not choosing MUN) faster get a job, grad with all my classmate...

Cons: I wont be able to take the research subject, and wont be able to understand how to do a proper research.. more stress over the year... need to take summer which means less holiday... cant reli explore the new campus that much...

it has been in my mind for sometimes... whether or not either of this will work is still
an unknown factor..... but i reli hope either one will work and i will only choose Canada as my place to study my Master and not other place... i seriously hope that and at the same time i also hope that nothing will come in between and stop me from doing it...

it's weird that a times, i could just think of finishing it soon... and the others i will wan to stay longer... well i think all these explain y i name them as dilemma....

sometimes i just wonder... wouldnt it be awesome if the world is like :
"i love you, you love me" "there's nothing in between of us, with only both of us fits one and another... " "wont you say you love me too"

hmm... i guess it's just god creation to make menkind suffer this kind of things... and mayb that wat we call life... (link back to my previous post on LIFE... haha... this is for sure one kind of life...)

how do i express to you.. i wonder... what will you react when i told you.. again i wonder...

even if she notice me, she would despise me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pixie here.. i didn't know you have a blog..

'won't miss Pixie at MUN'.. so you'll miss me if im not at MUN?