Monday, June 04, 2007

Yanzi @ The Curve, 3rd June 2007

The 2nd time i have close "Contact" with YanZi...

This time even better, i had a chance to meet with her on a VVIP invitation to meet with her in a karaoke suite room together with other about 30ppl... *honored* Since the VVIP ticket enable 2 person to enter, i brought my housemate, Kendra along since she also love yanzi so much... finally i dun have to go catch yanzi alone... *Praise redbox*

this, i will thank RedBox-DotRed Reward programme( abit a promo for you since u guys are so nice to me...) for giving me this opportunity although i need to use 600 of my DotRed point but it's defiantly worth it!!!

here's some photo... let them be my words,

this is the only picture i can post coz the rest are vertical and i donoe how to flip them (stupid me ...sorry) hahah

She's in the room, answering only 2 of our question (according to that *ugly* phoebe, time is limited wor... )



this is her when she's on the stage...
Unfortunately, it was raining through out the whole signing, singing and also meeting
session...




Some flashback... this is a photo i took years back when she first came... (again that time i got limited VIP pass that allow me to be the first 10 person to get her signature... hahaha) im just lucky when it comes to YanZi... hope this is continue... haha



Lastly, this is yanzi's new album signed... one the left is my local copy and the right will be kendra's imported copy...

No comments: