Saturday, June 23, 2007

One more to go...

alrite... so.. after much struggling... im down to the last paper.. (finally..wondering?) well yeah... MedBio in Monash is abit outcast... we start early for exam and it usually last till almost the end... or in fact... i have tired the LAST one... hahah...

Last Paper will be Micro Paper 2... the paper sounds easy... SOUNDS... im not sure if it's reli easy... rumours have already sorta confirmed it's easy... i think maybe that's why after Cellular Metabolism paper (dun mention it... it sucks) we sorta pronounce ourselves to finish exam... and start to replenish the sleep we lost... *well at least for me... i have been catching back sleep and not reli studying... crap!*

anyway... was cleaning abit of my room today and i found this few little "alphabets" and these

has brought back some tiny memories.... wat does all the tinny little bits tells you? (oh yeah... its missing a "R" i think..hahah) it might just be a few random alphabets but to me... they are something of my pass that i would say it's a good and sweet memory i will carry it to the end of my life...

On the other hand... Sookie... this is a msg for you... "I Parked My Car Beside Your so-called-used-to-be-urs Car" and this will the prove...


Pictures above is taken using my new Z710i.. which i sorta has already fall in love with the quality of picture it can come up with..

Happy 21st Birthday, Soo Imm~~!!!

Hope you will begin another part of your life better than those u had in the past 21 years... not to say you had bad years but just hope that road down the life will be much better... always strive for the better rite..

if you ask me to wait... i will...
but that's only if i ask...

it's all gonna start from me... i know what i have to do...
and i will do it... no matter what...


No comments: