Saturday, January 01, 2005

It's new Yr!!! it's 2005!!!

Another year has pass... time flies like no body's biz... On this First day of new yr .. i would like to say ...

1. R.I.P. ~ Victim of the Tsunami andEarthQuake
2. Family of the Victim~ stay strong
3. All My frenz ~ Take Care and I miss every single 1 of u ....
4.Leng,min,Dayton,Khim~ nothing better than having u all in my life
5. May Mei~ I Still Love You!!!

that all i can think of now ... post more later..

p/s: Stories about my recent life?? exciting news?? haha wait .. wait till i'm not lazy .. haha but i wont b too long from now...
i guess.......

2 comments:

El Chrissy said...

Happy new year~

huixin said...

Happy New Year! I think you are getting used to your life in Canada...Congrats~

Hm...it seems tat you don't me to teach you to edit all the stuff here any more...you know very well to edit it liao!gambade!