Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Rome, Paris

Rome, Paris will be my Next TARGET… the city is so romantic I hope to find my love there… haha.. (May Mei will you go there and wait for me …I’m sure u wont … haha) anyway … who knows … I might find another girl that’s more suitable for me!!! Haha …

How do I get in to this Rome-I thingy is when I watch Truimp in to the sky … ( hope it is the correct speeling … ) I Missed it in Malaysia .. and I miss it over here too .. I can onli watch the 1st episode… sob sob .. but nvm … it had shown me how romantic are Rome… haha … juz hope that I can watch the whole series… (I will try my best to get in Malysia when’s im back … I bet Xin yee sure know where to get .. hopefully it is not in Sekinchang … haha )

Btw, I will b going to Newfoundland tml.. kinda scared … I donoe wat’s in front of me waiting for me .. mayb is trouble .. mayb is something pleasant but who knows… juz hope everything goes on well … I wonder when will b my next time I online … and blog .. coz I donoe when I will get my internet connetction … and also I will b DIS-continue from any source of communication for at least 1 or 2 days .. or mayb longer … coz I hef not got my cell phone done~~~!!!! Hope I will b connected to the WORLD soon …

And today I went to downtown toronto … a nice place .. actually I juz went to the Science centre… whao .. it is so fantastic .. I cant finish in 4 hours … but I’m too hungry .. so I went back to Eaton Centre ( a shopping mall) to eat New York Fried ( a very famous fass food here) it was 3.15 pm when I had my lunch … haha … ALONE … I don’t reli eat when I’m alone .. but I guess I juz hef to deal wif it .. haha … I managed to do that today … next time I will juz bring a book along wif me no matter where I go ( juz like the Canadian !!) haha … and also I brought myself a calendar … a SHAKESPEAR QUATATION CALENDAR!!! Pplzzzz .. is SHAKESPEAR … do I sound very good in literature?? Nah .. haha I’m not .. I juz like the quotes .. and is on 50% discount ..is about 10 CAN so I think I deserve a good gift like this … so I brought it .. haha …

1 comment:

huixin said...

I can't stop laughing when i was reading your message here...can't imagine that our Mr Jason bring a book every where...i haven't seen before...except during exam week!

Just wish you good luck...hope you can find your girl in Rome...but i guess you may get one in Newfoundland..before you have chance to go Rome! :p

About what emily said in my blog, hope you won't keep in heart..she just don't understand you.Don't angry ok?And...don't fire in my blog...don't burn there...ok?!Promise me!