Saturday, January 01, 2005

welcome myself back~!!

After sometime… I think this will be the best time I come back and blog… I was suffering b4 this… but now … it’s all back to me (feels like singing … “is all coming back to me now…”) is so nice to get back all the things I’ve missed.. my faith … my strength, my believes , my everything …!!! It should all credit to Min, Marcus , Ruby and also Kong… Marcus is a guy, 14 years old, a nice guy to talk to… and also he’s the 1st fren I have over here … and Ruby, she’s a Taiwanese Canadian , and she … is the one who makes me realize a lot of things ( I;m NOT in love with her… still stuck wif may mei I guess… haha ) I met her like 2 days ago … chatted for about an hour, she makes me feel that it is not the end of the day … I have a life … my life is not here in Toronto wif my dad’s fren .. but instead I belongs to the University in a KAMPUNG!!! As long as I got ppl about my age talking to me , I’m great … guess I’m juz lack of ATTENtion huh… haha… but for wat I think , I miss frenz … I miss my frenz … I was so surrounded wif frenz .. but I’m here wif none… so … haha .. Marcus and Ruby reli makes me see things that Min, Kong and my parents said to me b4… they hef tried to console me but I doesn’t help much … becoz I dun c something real in wat they say ( no to say they are toking crap but I juz can onli visualize wat they said … and it is not real …get me ??) haha .. is okey if u dun understand… hahah guess I’m juz bad in expressing myself…

I guess now I can tell u guys how I spend this few days huh?? Haha …
juz hang on there ... stories will be posted soon .. haha ... but is all about my laziness....

No comments: