Monday, January 10, 2005

Sorry

"sorry seems to be the hardest words..."

ever heard of this song?? i love it .. but i dun think is true ... you can easily say sorry ... rite?? like knocking into ppl ... did some timid small mistake... yea... sorry seems to be heard everywhere ... dont you think so ??

But... there is but~ but when do you actually mean it ?? i say it often ... and i meant it most of the time ... but i neva knew that i could reli feel sorry when i said a "sorry" to my parents...

a day or 2 back ... i called my parents .. telling them how much i feel to go back to malaysia .. they neva scold me .. instead ..they welcome me back to Malaysia .. esp my Dad... he was so supportive to ask me go back to malaysia...

In my whole life... i've never been making my parents proud.. bcoz i un hef any excellent in result ... i got no special talent... and i've always been a notty child(when i was young ..about 9)in people's thiking.. but i got ride of that when i was older... i became so much more ...erm .. better child .. not so problem causing to other ppl... but still to my parents.. but still in other's opinion .. they think that i will b notty forever ... and it spoiled my parents's image... that's y after that i've always been trying to maintain they IMAGE...

i was reli sorry when i said sorry to them that day ... I RELI RELI MEAN IT... and it is a very strong feeling of sorry .. neva in my life i've felt it that way...

"I'm Sorry"....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if reli feel like cumming back den cum back....
den u no nit miss us so much~
we oso no nit miss u so much... =P
we sure will 欢迎~欢迎~热烈欢迎~~ one...
aihh... CUM back la~~

“不管你下怎么样的决定,我都会支持你”

aiyerrrr.... 听起来有一点恶呢~有点想吐~哈哈哈哈~~~
不过都是真的啦~~

JasonC said...

can i know who u r ?? plz leave ur name when u leave a coomment ... thankz