Monday, January 03, 2005

Liying's writting...

i think what kind of story i like to read oledi ... basically .. i used to like harry potter( which i still am... ) so i tot that i liek Sci-Fi stories .. but i buy a few Sci-Fi book ... i turn out to read half way for all of them ...
but i always like those inspirational stories ... like The Chicken Soup... i find it useful to myself and also when ppl come to me to seek for help... well ... These kind of books turn out to b somekind of book i will read ... and i love to read...

as for novel ... nothing reli 'turns me on'.. coz they are very long and sometimes by the time i'm at the end of the book .. i forgot about the beggining... haha ( HP is an exception) about love stories ... i basically hate them( chinese Love story book) coz i think onli girl will read all the chinese love story ... coz all these CLS are so so so ridiculous .. and doesn make sense .. they always say how suffering is to b a women ... haih .. useless ... but today ... Liying send me something she worte.... it was a love story ... i din know it when i ask her to send ... but ... this love story turns out to be something diff .. i like it .. very .. but i wont tell u wat the content is about ... coz it is all copyrited by Liying haha ... i'mjuz respeting her privacy .. if u wan to know .. i can ask it for u .. haha

so this stories makes me think back... i actually like love stories... but not the Chinese wans .. (they sucks) haha .. so .. it sounds so gay but ... i'm ok with it .. (u noe wat ... bcoz of all these love story .... i'm able to help ppl out sometimes in thier love life... some of my fren like to heard me giving them advise on thrie love life .. or mayb not ... haha but all these love stories and some quotation that reli makes me thing ... from all view ... everyones' point of view ... ) so ... is ok to sound gay inexchange of trust from my fren ... haha ...

my fren take a big part of my life~


No comments: