Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ever think of a simple gesture could reli change a person's day ?

my simple gesture refers as a touch, a pad on shoulder, pad on head, a kiss, a show of middle finger and the list goes on...

is it reli true that our emotion could be affected by such a small thing ?? yes i do think so ... and does this means that my EQ is fairly low ?? if you agree with me does it imply that ur EQ is equaly as low as mine??

if my words above trigger your anger.... den i assumed that your EQ is below mine hahaha.... no offence...

so wat is all this about ? explain to me !!!

5 comments:

huixin said...

hmm...will try to give u a scientific answer when i learn more.

JasonC said...

i wan a phycological answer !!! hahaha ... surprizing .. u learn about this ??? hahaha

huixin said...

no idea about will i learn that. but i'll still looking forward to know more!

chiau chuin said...

well...i agree with you ...a small thing can some time affect the whole day...maybe that is low eq but so what..that is you yourself...

JasonC said...

CC... yeah .. that's me ... so wat .. and that's u .. so wat ... low Eq mah low Eq loh .. as long as u can live with it ... fine ! hahah