Sunday, April 02, 2006

it's realy a series of unfortunate events

after all the unfortunate events mention on my last post... it follow with two ... quite shocking ones...

when i was happily chatting on msn ready to go sunway pyramid to get my filet-o-fish EXTRA.. my mum came up to me and tell me .. my aunt and uncle was robbed and that another aunt of my found something growing on her throat.. !!!

gosh i was like .. how does this two things related to each other and how does it come to me at the same time ??? they are my family member... so .. after grabbing a fast meal at McD fast food chain... we rush to my grandma house where both my aunt and uncles are at...

we went down for more detailed information...
my uncle and aunt was robbed at 7-11 near thier house in jalan P.P. Narayanan ( formely known as jalan 222) it was 4 in the morning when they juz finish a few dirnks with thier frenz in the coffee shop. my aunt went up the car... and suddenly, 5 motorcycle with ten ppl came... 5 get off the bikes and wat my uncle recall next was helmet knocking on him... saying "ROMPAK (robbing)" immidiately, he lock the car with the remote on his hand. hoping my aunt will be safe in the car... ut my aunt was so naive that she tot my uncle was loking for trouble after a few drink, she get off the car. my uncle was hit so hardly that he finally have to act that he fainted. so he laid on the floor. hoping that they will stop, they did stop hitting, but start looking for the wallet in my uncle pocket. y uncle feel taht someone is looking for wallet and start running again.. hahaha ... as for my aunt, she felt wehn she was running, she was knocked with helmet also, on the head!!! a few times so the robbers press her down and took away her necklace...
that's all i know for wat happens later my uncle reaches the coffee shop again and his fren saw so the roobers fleed...

they went to hospital and did all the nessacary checkups .. thank god they are fine... just some burises here and there... not too much of damage... once more.. thank god...

as for another aunt... she only took the xray and foun there's somethign growing on the thoart about 2cm but its nto dignosed yet becoz doctors left after her xray session ... pray that it;s nothing serios...

and later at nite... i went for duty as usual... i just reach there... haven finish loggin in, cyberjaya have not report to KL main centre to close thier brance ( they usually close small branches at 0000 through walkie talkie sets...) we received a call.. 2 ambulance went to rescue becoz we recieved call regarding 2 cars accident... so i was with 2nd ambulance... we reach there about 5 minutes later... but they were carried by hospital ambulance already... so we went back... however, ambulance one stayed on for awhile to get to know some detail.. when they came back ... we found out that it was serious becoz appreantly one of the car or motorcycle knock on the container trailer... i din get to the scene to see but just by hearing the news... it's schoking enuff... according to police, motorcyclist were racing on the road illegally... so.. that's the end of his life... haih... ~ life... precious...

i'll be going thru my first surgery in another 12 hours from now .. nervous.. but hopefuly it will go on smoothly ...

3 comments:

huixin said...

Don't worry...you'll be perfectly ok! And i'll always be here supporting you! Tell me how do u feel after ur surgery...then i'll start to think about mine..haha

JasonC said...

hahah the surgery itself is nothing ... but wat concern me is the after-pain... whao... i swear i wan to knock my head on the wall to get rid of it .. haha

huixin said...

then i better think twice...erm no...perhaps more than that...before taking the surgery!!