Thursday, April 06, 2006

it's recovering ... i suppose ...

haha .. wat am i toking ? u'll be blur if u r not getting "live feed" from me ... becoz i din update for about a week after my minor surgery...

my MOS was carried out on monday to remove my wisdom tooth( i was dumb ... so now i;m wat without the wisdom tooth ?? OBTUSE ? hahaha ) the surgery went smoothly, doctor even say she's lucky to get a patient like me ... hahah ... no complication occured during the surgery ~~ ( she lucky or i lucky leh ?? hahha)

however, the whole week i have been dealing with the after-pain ... i cant talk properly ( i do sound funny!!) i can eat properly ... ( porridge for more than 10 meals...) and i look weird... left side of my face was "blotted" hahahah and on top of everything ... THE PAIN hahaha ... so hard to bear it that i rely on constant pain killer... every 8 hours i need to take my pain killer ... ON TIME .. EXcatly 8 hours after the last conssumtion( or eraaalier) ... if not ... i will be in pain again hahaha ...

however, i'm now off the pain killer for about 8 hours dee... and i haven feel the pain yet(touchwood!!) pray that nothing will happen... hahaha

that;s for now first... i'm actually having my class now !!! hahaha but ... i'm ABUSING my comp lab time !!!! hahahaha
ja!

3 comments:

huixin said...

哎哟,现在不痛了。那么,就是说,我现在来‘靠害’(广东)也不好玩乐咯?

JasonC said...

hahaha.. you can try... i can preten very pain if u wan hahahaha

huixin said...

其实我没有那么坏啦!你不痛就好啦!