Wednesday, April 20, 2005

祸不单行

haha ... guess wat .. i used AltaVista translation to translate all the four letter above ... one by one ... by different words in order to get these 4 words... haih ..

well... you would i say my day wasnt that good leh ?? 3 major things...

firstly, it was the girls that gave me the letter the other day ... for donoe wat god damm reason ... i met her in the library ... ( FYI: i always go to the library during my breaks... reason?? 2 ... 1st ... i wan to c the FULLTIME libririan ... haha ... 2nd... i dowan anyone in the office toknow i'm reading my Digital Fortress by Dan Brown .. coz who knows wat they will say about me ... say i lazy or wateva lah ... )i was reading my digital fortress and suddenly this class came in ... well it was obviously normal for student to come in ... so din even bother to look up ... so when i did look up ... it was too late... i found out that this is THE class.... oh no, i thought at first i dowan care wan .. but the girl spot me and trying to sit infront of me...holy crap!!! i was reading even faster now... and suddenly... b4 she ever open her mouth to say a word ... i close my book and walk away ... she intented to walk with me .. but lucky... her teacher was there .. behind me .. haha .. so she dare no move her butt ... haha ...

secondly ... okey .. this is SERIOUS bad shit .. when i got back home ... my aunt told me that my cousin is getting her report card today ... and her father is currently outstation ... and so she asked a favour of me .. to get the record card on behalf of them ... i agreed .. providing she finds me a car ... well... not like this is the first time i'm asked to collect her report card ... so .. i tot it wont coz me any problem .. but in my heart .. i feel someting .. something bad ... and i promt my aunt a question ... "Do i hef to c the displine teacher in order to get her result??"... obviously she donoe ... haha ... stupid me to ask ...

okey ... eventually, my aunt got a car from my other aunt ... so i drove it to pick up my cousin brother from tuition and i bring him along with me to my secondary school to pick up my cousin sis's report card ( and of coz her lah ...duh~ ) and to my surprize .. she saw me and she told me ... that i hef to collect the report card from the discipline teacher... ( not reli a surprize, isnt it ??) so i waited... i got so angry coz it's so embarrasing .. standing in front of the office .. waiting for my turn .. all the pupil with discipline prob are required there .. so ... haih .. the story begins ... here..

it was me who intro her into this school .. i went to c the principal .. and surprize the principle know who i am... so .. eventually ... she got in this school without any resistant ... and now she's doing all these thing to dissapoint me .. and made me no place to show my face to the principal anymore ...

when i got to the teacher , pn cheam ( a freak! but she was my KH teahcer in form 2 ) haha ... she refuse to let me take the report card... becoz my cousin siser was caught PONTENG school .. i was so schok .. not even i've done it ... (without parents consent lah .. ) and she tell me all the things my cousin sis had done in the school .. i wasnt so surprize any more after the PONTENG thingy ..

this reli upset me loh .. hiah ..

and guess wat .. i hef to had my dinner so late ... at 9 sumthing.. waiting for my dad...

lastly, i was suppose to go SEU with my boss .. but eventually she figured out that it was her dad bday .. haha .. BIG HEAD PRAWN ... haha ... so i'm going there alone ...

haihz.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry....the 大头虾don't dare to left her name here.....

对不起,伤了你的心...我应该早点记起来。

JasonC said...

haha ... dun worry ... big head prwan boss... haha ... it's okey .. i understand ... haha ..

huixin said...

i had ask the headmistress in my home about the little girl thing...she said..better don't do anything.

so..tml have a nice day!Hope u'll enjoy without me.

JasonC said...

wat ...!!! how could u ... !!! it shoudl b a secret .. i dowan anywan to know wan ar ..

huixin said...

sorry....i just ask her how to solve the problem.

really sorry...