Tuesday, April 12, 2005

KFC curry crunch

I should describe my day as one "fine" day ...

y "fine" and not fine ??

coz nothing good nor bad happened on this very day ... hahaha

i woke up around 11.. check my comp.. read my mail ... chat wif wurn for awhile .. den start reading my da vinci code...

not long after ... i start to online again .. den go Sunway Pyramid to hef lunch wif xiunuan ... we ate KFC... i ate the new product ... KFC Curry Crunchy that replace KFC spicy chicken .. it smell great but doesnt taste that good ... well it can proof by... i ate only 2 pcs... usually i ate 3 with no wings and drumstick ( that means i will get alot alot of meat loh~)

den after that .. i went for a session of para-para at the PUSAY HIBURAN ( Amusment park .. if i'm not mistaken) den went to check my BSN balance .. i found out that i still got 30++ dollar inside .. den i treat myself wif a cup of Ice Blended from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf... it's been long since i got my foot ( and of coz mybody) in to any CB ...

den for the whole afternoon, i sat at home, cleaning my closet( not really closet but my room) while my frenz, Poh chan and siewwei doing thier assigment in my room..

and nite... as usual Pasar Malam, and dinner in some malay stall... thier food was quite good but juz too salty...

that's all for now ..

ciaoz ~

1 comment:

huixin said...

it seems that there r a lot of things happened today.