Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Clearing my DOubts

waking up is a hard thing for people like me .. who has nothing to do.. no class to go .. no work to follow ... is hard .. even for those who has it , its hard also .. but still manage to wake up at 9.30am today .. wat a achievement... hahaha

today... i was suppose to go Monash to clear off my doubt about Medical bioscience .. instead .. the fellow added more ?? in to my brain .. pity me.. the fellow told me i cant go into Dietition with a MEdical Bioscience degree... it shock me like .. whao ..

and when i got home .. the whole aftersoon was so afaird .. coz i reli donoe wat to do oledi ..

lucky , kong called me not long ago to ensure me that it is possible to go in dietition with degree in Biomedical Science .. so .. once again ... i'm back to the original spot .. and i'm suppose to go search for info again .. hahaha

2 comments:

huixin said...

so, wat is ur further plan?

JasonC said...

herm ... i will still look around .. mayb stick to biomedical ..