Sunday, April 17, 2005

i was thursday when i last blog ..

well if u asked me wat happen these few days ?? nothing special ... juz that a few hangouts and some sleeping .. some lunch .. some this and that ... all normal things...

well .. that's one ... elaine and dayton came to sunway starbuckz ... it's been so long since we see each other .. we had a great chat that nite .. but most of the time is about my stupidity .. haha ..

and the second one will be ... I'm done with The Da Vinci Code .. and i'm now on Digital Fortress ... haha ... hoep to finish it up soon ..

till i blog next time ... love

4 comments:

Lulu said...

you've got things to do...but I haven't been blogging because my I have to revise my head off before the exam :(

JasonC said...

well ... in a way .. u have better things to do .. gaining knowledge ... unlike me ...

JasonC said...

well ... in a way .. u have better things to do .. gaining knowledge ... unlike me ...

JasonC said...

well ... in a way .. u have better things to do .. gaining knowledge ... unlike me ...