Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The day has arrive...!

oh my god... the day has come.. the day that i wish i will never happen ... when the day come ... it's a threat to my current carrer...!!! i do not want to believe it .. and i dowan it to happen!!!!

holy saint... a student had tried to gave me a letter today !!! My friends always prompt me this question when they know i'm a teacher... they are so anxious to know if a teacher like me get letters underneath thier books or wat so ever... and after 4 weeks in puay chai.. i had neva get any until this very day...

I was in her class when she tried to make me see that she's passing me the letter ... i put it underneath my record book ... but eventually remove it .. and relocate it to a more "easy-to-see" position where i will spot it right away ... when she remove from the original place .. i knew something is going on ... but i juz pretend like i see nothing and continue go around the class to mark homework ...

and when the class come to end... and when they see there is no sign of me realiasing the letter( i knew there was a letter for me lah donkeys ... i juz act like i donoe!!) the kept on putting it in a more obvious position ... well ... eventually i took it .. but i gave them an angry look .. but i wonder if they notice ... lucky .. that was my last class .. and so i dun hef to do SHIT for them anymore ... haha ...

when i'm in other class... i open it to read ( i wanted to thorw long b4 i read .. but i was curious wat children now a days thinks ... haha) well .. the content is mostly questions ... ask about my zodiac, my age ... and to my surprize.. WAT KIND OF GILR i like... i was so stuned .. and think that they are reli abit crazy and this kind of things are not suppose to do ... so i've decided not to react .. juz make it like it doesnt happen b4 .. and the letter is now lying beneath rubbish ... in side the dustbin..

5 comments:

huixin said...

hey friend, what is the feeling receiving such a letter? I think we discuss about this before, rite?haha....i wonder what will your boss(the headmaster) react if he/she knows about this.Oh my god...your 'rice bowl' is not stable any more...

hey...actually i'm interested to know more...:p

JasonC said...

haha .. that's y i say lah .. y rice bowl ar .. haha ... i wont let anyone know .. no one from school will know .. haha ...

y so intersting har?? dun tell me u did the same thing b4 also ar .. haha

Anonymous said...

WTF!!!!??????

Chan HWaKhnag!Can't u just control ur charm for a little while?LMAO!

okok...sorry..overreacted...better b careful aite...muakz!

-mary-

huixin said...

hope they won't find out about your blog...then i can't guarentee no one from ur school knows.

er....i never try before...

JasonC said...

jason... they know no shit about my blog .. haha .. that's y i'm free to wirte ... haha .. and mary... i will b more careful !~