Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Librarian

haha ...
haha ...
haha ...

~Happy~

ask me y?? well.. i can onli say ... juz plain happiness after staying in PRIMARY school for so many days... haha ...

if i 'm not mistaken .. i did tok about the librarian in my school that is cute ... well .. cute as in her way of speaking .. she had some diffulcuty in toking .. i think is her touge too long or somethinglike that ...

and all these while i hef been in library reading my books whenever i got a free period ...
all these was becoz of 2 reason ..
1. I wan to keep away from other job that i donot hef to do ... if any teeacher c u r so free ... reading novel .. they will think that u hef nothig better to do and set u to do something else ... so to aviod that ... i always sty in da library ...
2. to get close to this librarian .. haha ...

well .. it seems like my hard work is paying ... haha ... SHE TOK TO ME TODAY ... she started off a convo wif me .. it's kinda lame ... haha

the convo started off like this :-
LIB ( the Librarian .. dmam .. i still have got her name .. gonna intro myself tml ...)
ME ( of coz me ..)

LIB: the students always call me aunty ... haha ..
ME :haha .. u not old also .. but anyway .. is a nice name for u .. haha
LIB: den i call u uncle also lah .. haha
ME : den u r uncle's aunty mah older .. haha...

-n- i went off ..

came back the last period .. my free period ..

LIB: Uncle ..
ME : yes, Aunty ..
LIB: how old actually are you?
ME : not very old .. 18 turining 19 ...
LIB: oh me also very young onli .. 16 ...
ME : yeah rite ... hahaa
series of lame joke continued lah ... lazy to type .. too long ..

den later we tok about her studies .. she graduated from STPM lassalle last yr .. so she's bascially a yr older than me ... and SHE's going NTU for Biological Science wth .. wat a smal world . i wanted to go there also .. but kena rejct .. haha) den we tok more loh ... mostly about where to study and stuff .. and finally .. the principal and assistant and some teacher came in lib for meeting ... den the assistant headmaster ask me to do something .. den i neva go back up to the library liao .. but i will go tml .. haha

aihgt .. thats for today .. but guyz ... dun get me wrong ar ... i got no intention or watsoever on this girl .. juz i'm happy of making new frenz .. esp someone about my age ... in THIS kind of enviroment ( PRIMARY SCHOOL WIF LOTS OF OLD TEACHER >> AND UGLY... haha)

.- ..-. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .. ... - .. .-.. .-.. .-.. --- ...- . ..- -- .- -.-- -- . .. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

7 comments:

huixin said...

When i saw the title, i tot you wanna talk about ur librarian life.

JasonC said...

haha ... my librarian life?? long also kenot finish lah .. can write a book of it liao loh .... haha

huixin said...

true true...can make an interesting novel about that!The good, the bad, the black and the white! Haha..

JasonC said...

yes ... and the politics... haha

huixin said...

can even make it into a movie!

JasonC said...

well ... it's possible also .. haha .. wan to direct it for me?? haha ... or u wanna write the script ?? hahah

JasonC said...

haha ... andrea... seems like u r the only wan that can decrept it ... haha .. so i call u adread the susan fletcher..(read DIGITAL FORTRESS)