Thursday, April 14, 2005

A thursday!

phew... wat A thursday... haha ... it was kinda pack ...

i woke up quite early in the morning(according to my standard time, 12PM) and went to IKEA to buy a table for myself... actually i've been there yesterday with an intention of getting myself a study lamp... but end up.. me n mum come up to an idea of getting a table ... coz i was always using a coffee table to online on my laptop... sitting hours in fornt of the coffee table tired me .. haha ... so .. ok.. back to today ... i brought a 120 x 50 cm table.. olive green in color ( wat am i ?? am i a freak of green or wat?? my blog is green my table is green... watelse?? haha)well .. it was the best color i could get for this table top ... the other choice was to choose white.. which a guy that doesnt reli clean up will mess the table up in no weeks but juz a few day ... haha .. and... the journey continue with a lunch , a vegetarian lunch in ss2...

reached home, of coz ... THINK!! WAT A GUY WILL DO WHEN THEY GET SOMETHING NEW...?? ESP ELECTRONIC GADGET AND THINGS THAT REQUIRES ASSEMBLE?? well like other guy .. 1st thing ... i fix the table up ... i took me some streght to finish it ... (FYI: i;m a weak and thin guy) so it took me about half an hour to finish it up... haha ... finally the table is set and i got all my things up ... NOW, the room is so much more organized and nice ... haha ..

follow up, my fren called me to infrom his arrival.. i went down to open the door and pack up .. i went out with him(william) to kim gary in sunway ... to mee another bunch of fren.. (poh chan, siew wei and tzi yi) it was tzi yi's bday , found out onli when i reached... den .. ken son called poh chan saying he was in front of my house edi... so we asked him to walk over to pyramid to join us .. den me n william followed him to computer shop to get some blank DVD

HIGHLIGHT of the DAY... Swimming .. haha .. whao .. me n my fren always go on wednesday and we had obviously miss the fun of thursday .. when we go on wed... we always see small kids learning how to swim... no fun.. but today .. the swimming class was set for TEENAGERS... !!ATTENTION!!! teenagers.... haha .. of coz... beatiful girls will b there lah .. haha .. so we have come to a conclusion to go swimming on THURSDAY from now on .. haha .. and to my surprized .. i saw an old fren of my .. SAW KIM ... haha ...

and well that's about it for now... but i'm so tired of eveything that goes on today ... hope to enjoy my dream and i'll be teaching tml .. hope i'll b in a good class.. haha ..

4 comments:

huixin said...

You sure u went to Kimgary today? Luckily didn't meet you...i'm so lucky!:p

JasonC said...

wat...!!! u there also??? haih .. i think Qi had pray b4 she went out loh .. haha ... hahaha ...

huixin said...

Yup..me and xiuqi were there about 1 something.ai~we met u in SP for N times ald!

JasonC said...

haha ... wat to do ... i live in sunway mah .. haha