Thursday, April 07, 2005


I found this wallpaper over internet... when i wanted some romantic wallpaper... what i had in mind was... petals of roses or juz pinky pinky stuff.. but to y surprize .. this picture caught my attention .. i was so amazed by this picture ... i love it so so much .. this picture just give me a feeling of calm, smooth , and everything good, nice ... whao .. i juz cant explain wat i feel when this picture pop up to me ...!!! IT's one GREAT picture ... and i hope u feel it .. u might think i;m imagining things out of this picture .. but i'm not .. i was juz attracted by the charm of this picture.. nothing visualized in my head .. nothing . i swear .. haha
 Posted by Hello

2 comments:

huixin said...

If you didn't imagine something out of this picture, why are you explaining?

Anyway, this is a nice picture.

Lulu said...

yeah you are right...the picture is beautiful but it also makes me sad